If you’re going out with me regularly or following my journey on any other medium (Instagram, Facebook, Blog), you might have recognized I just cut down my Daygame times.
It felt right after completing 2 years of almost daily going out. When I started this period as a challenge in 2017, I had no idea, where it would take me. And it turned out: I really hadn’t. 😀
In 2017 I had planned this as a challenge of weeks, maybe months to finally learn daygame. But the deeper you dive into the rabbit hole, the more it seems you need to know.
Instead of a Daygame Challenge of weeks, it became a studies of game, evolution, psychology, sociology, selling, NLP, public speaking and last but not least women, or better: people in general.
During these two years (broken by my health problems) I have spoken to round about 3.000 women in Daygame, uncounted in Nightgame or Clubgame.
What has this Daygame Challenge brought me:
- had amazing adventures with hot, intelligent and beautiful women
- met innumerable great people all over the world
- traveled the world
- had innumerable incredible night outs
- cut off toxic people and relationships
- never knew, how the day would turn out in the end or when it would end 🙂
- learned more applicable knowledge than ever before
- made innumerable contacts in the Community for business, game or simply hang out
- outgamed clueless chodes … haha 😀
- formed invincible partnerships with real and authentic people
- understood the world finally
- became better at talking to people
- became more sociable in general
- became better at public speaking
- learned how to lead people and conversations
- learned real selling – no more nice guy selling…haha 😀
- learned to love myself
- learned to love others
- learned to love life and being grateful
- learned how to meditate
- connected to my higher self
- learned to be more chilled and fun
- learned how to control energy, feelings and focus
- learned how to generate and control momentum
- mad peace with religion
- exited the social matrix
- became a moral person
- became a better person
I can’t be grateful enough for all of this.
Especially I want to thank my mentors Dan Bad Boy and Phil Heitlinger, my business partners, my friends, the whole community and everybody, who is reading this. 🙂
This journey was an unpredictable and incredible ride and it will go on.
There was a great quote by Neil Strauss in the beginning of his book “The Game”:
“Dedicated to the thousands of people I talked to in bars, clubs, malls, airports, grocery stores, subways, and elevators over the last two vears.
If you are reading this, I want you to know that I wasn’t running game on you. I was being sincere.
Really. You were different.”
If you want to learn, how to attract hot, beautiful women – without going to noisy nightclubs – book your free 30 minutes consultation.